How to partition a SD Card android much different way. In this article is the easy way, even to a layman can but should follow the steps correctly.
1. first backup your data on the SD Card. because the SD Card will be in the Delete and Format Partition.
2. Download Sofware to create a partition it, you can use the Mini Tool Partition Wizard or EASEUS Partition Master
3. Install MiniTools on PC
4. Connect phone to PC
5. Tools and run the Mini SD card Seen on Disk 2.
6. Delete partiton the SD Card and then click Create Partition.
7. Because my SD card just 2GB so I just make 2 pieces patition. Using the Format ext3 partition first. 500MB partition for linux. Used to install / remove applications from the phone memory to the SD Card.
8. The second partition is the remainder of the first partition, with FAT32 format. Used to store data such as office, mp3, video etc.
9. For Partition Depending from the large from your SD card. If Having SD Card the rather large you can make the partition 3rd with format Swap. Swap partition is used to help the working RAM. and the swap partition usually made of 2 times the RAM.
10. Once completed click APPLY at the top left corner to execute a partition we have made.
Until here to finish creating the partition your android SD card. to move an application from the phone memory that has been installed to the SD Card your can use MOVE2SD or LINK2SD applications and other applications that exist google play. download and install.
Good luck and be careful. whatever happens, data loss or other responsibilities outside of the author